Would you like to help out on the Mondulkiri elephant & wildlife Sanctuary ?
Our conservation volunteers program is open to visitors who experienced our programs and wish to help work on project development for short periods.
Volunteering with L.E.A.F is completely free of charge - but in order to insure volunteer suitability - We require submitting an application & interview before being accepted to join the program, as well as agreeing to follow the volunteer program rules.
- Help with planting tree and bamboo seedling in bags for our reforestation program.
- Making enclosures, wildlife nesting boxes, wildlife mineral / salt blocks.
- General help at the sanctuary, writing signs for the information center, making signs.
- Helping with sanctuary marketing & photography in order to help have more people know about our projects.
- Helping to improve visitor information, translation of info materials.
- Talking to travelers about the L.E.A.F responsible wildlife tourism and our eco-tourism programs.
- Preparing environmental education activity pages or activities that can be used by our education team with local school children.
- Occasional community litter clean-up operations at local villages.
Age: 18 years old and over Requirments :Suitable work skills, fitness level, friendly & sociable nature.
Duration: You’ll need some time in order to visit, apply & volunteer - At least 1 week+ is required,
Contribution: Free for sanctuary visitors who are suitable for the volunteering program.
Please contact us for the volunteers program full details & info :
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What do I need to pack in preparation for hikes and forest visits?
Where is the Mondulkiri Sanctuary and how to get there?
Why should I choose to visit the Mondulkiri Sanctuary?
How will my visit help local forest & wildlife conservation?
Do I need to book in advance?
Where do I book and how do I pay?
Is elephant riding possible ?